Just another mom blog…

For this child, I have prayed. (Samuel 1:27)

Canceled Appointment to Meet with Breast Surgeon

We got bombarded with snow and so I ended up canceling today’s appointment.  C made a very valid point about waiting to see the surgeon after my biopsy results.  Surely lumpectomies are different for benign tumors verses malignant, right? So I am planning on waiting until Monday or Tuesday’s biopsy results to schedule again.

Advertisements

Single Post Navigation

What do you think? Any ideas and suggestions are welcomed! :-)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: